Stella & Chewy's Stella's Essentials Cage-Free Chicken & Ancient Grains for Small Breed Dogs Dry Dog Food
High quality, protein-rich kibble packed with nutrients at a great value.
Stella’s Essentials with Ancient Grains provide a great solution for pet parents looking for a premium diet that has a variety of wholesome grains including barley, oatmeal, brown rice, millet and quinoa. Our diets are protein-rich, nutrient dense and packed with the finest natural ingredients to support whole body health and best-in-class animal nutrition.
- Responsibly Sourced Cage-Free Chicken
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin to Maintain Hip & Joint Function
- Omega Fatty Acids for a Healthy Skin & Coat
- Gateway to Premium Kibble with High Quality Proteins
- Wholesome Grains include brown rice, pearled barley, oatmeal, quinoa, and millet for balanced diet
- Rich in Organ Meat for Lean Muscle Mass
- Made in USA
- Only the Good Stuff™
- Complete & Balanced for All Life Stages except Large Breed Puppies
- Guaranteed Taurine Levels
All Life stages except for growth of large breed puppies
Chicken, chicken meal, pearled barley, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, natural chicken flavor, tomato pomace, flaxseed, millet, chicken liver, quinoa, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, l-threonine, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), inulin (from chicory root), pumpkin, blueberries, taurine, turmeric, chicken cartilage, tocopherols (preservative), thyme, sage, choline chloride, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, rosemary extract.
Crude Protein: 25.0% Crude Fat: 15.0% Crude Fiber: 5.0% Moisture: 10.0% Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 3.5% Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.5% Taurine: 0.2% Glucosamine: 800 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate: 800 mg/kg