Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain Free dog food
Hill's® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain Free dry dog food provides precise nutrition for digestive health & optimal skin care.
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- Grain free, easy-to-digest ingredients & natural fibers for healthy digestion & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult dogs, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Yellow Peas, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Egg Product, Lactic Acid, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Green Peas, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Broccoli, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Taurine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (95)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (160)|
|30 (14)||2 (215)|
|40 (18)||2 1/2 (270)|
|50 (23)||2 3/4 (295)|
|60 (27)||3 1/3 (360)|
|80 (36)||4 (430)|
|100 (45)||4 3/4 (515)|
|120 (54)||5 1/2 (595)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain Free dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3763 kcal/kg (405 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.0|
|Vitamin C||222 ppm|
|Vitamin E||714 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.80|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.98|
We Also Recommend
Wellness Complete Health Natural Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food