Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe cat food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult 7+ dry cat food supports graceful aging in cats. Provides a synergistic ingredient blend to help support energy & activity level.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients with natural fibers for healthy digestion
Adult cats 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/4 (30)|
|6 (2,7)||1/3 (40)|
|8 (3,6)||3/8 (45)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||1/2 (65)|
|14 (6,4)||5/8 (80)|
|16 (7,3)||2/3 (85)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Key Caloric Content
4006 kcal/kg (500 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||38.7|
|Vitamin C||130 ppm|
|Vitamin E||848 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.49|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.01|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Wellness Complete Health Natural Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food